Neglected

Monday, October 26, 2009

If you are feeling neglected by my lack of writing, fear not!  And don't take it personally.  Just ask my library books.  You know, the ones that I checked out, renewed, and are now overdue?  There are some that I haven't even read yet!  And how about the movie that I checked out and then forgot I checked out?  Ten dollar fine on that one. 

This weekend was lovely because I was able to get to some of the things I've been neglecting.  I finished a book, vacuumed under my bed, and gathered bags and bags of clothes and shoes for charity.  My hubby was the spearhead on that one.

I also got to spend real time with my family.  We went to the pumpkin patch and went on a hayride.  We picked pumpkins, sipped cider, and enjoyed the fall weather.

I need more weekends like that.  They course through my veins and make my heart sing.

0 comments: